I’ve been doing a flush–commonly known as the Hulda Clark liver flush–every few months. The purpose of the flush is to rid the gall bladder AND liver of gallstones (i.e. without surgery). I’ve had success over the years, and have seen the white, tan and green objects that the flush releases from the body.
This time, however, I had much greater liquid and solid releases on “morning two,” and a reduction in 4pound reduction in weight in this one flush! Why was this flush more successful than previous ones? I’ve been giving it some thought, and these are my ideas:
▪ I lay in the fetal position on my right side as opposed to my back.
▪ I fasted for a full 24 hours before the flush and did a coffee enema the morning of DAY 1
▪ I had been doing more frequent castor oil therapy in the week leading up to it.
▪ While I hadn’t specifically planned doing the liver flush until just the day prior, it turns out that I was doing a bit of juicing (with apples) in the few days leading up to the liver flush.
▪ It’s also possible that the months of Mimosa Pudica (parasite herb) have been successful in relieving the parasitic load on the liver (I have been noticing a gradual improvement in everything from eyesight to libido to fingernail growth) perhaps proving what Hulda Clark is reported to have said that “you can’t clean the liver if it has living parasites.”
▪ I also read (see recommended site below) that teeth and gum issues can adversely affect the liver’s effectiveness. So, the fact that I had been doing oral irrigation (H2O2, clove oil, DMSO) for weeks leading up to the flush, may also have contributed.
The power of having accurate information and following it precisely
While I’m sure all of these were contributing factors to the flush’s success, the thing that sticks in my mind is being in the fetal position on my right side. That’s the one thing I did differently physically, and could feel some gurgling within 5 minutes of laying on my side after drinking the olive oil/grapefruit mixture.
I’ll be adding a blog post on the entire process that emphasizes points I think are important. For now, however, rather than recreate the wheel, I’ll simply refer you to one of the best overviews of the Hulda Clark Liver flush (what, why and how) I’ve come across: https://breathing.com/blogs/internal-cleansing/liver-cleanse!
Also, check out this great interview with Andreas Moritz, author of The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush