Stop Pulling Numbers Out of Your A$$ is a factual, fully researched, sometimes funny look at current topics that often come up in our everyday conversations; topics about which people have the most–often emotional–opinions, but often the least facts and knowledge! It contains over 134 pages of fully-researched, simply-presented facts and information (from well respected and sometimes obscure sources) on a wide range of topics including immigration, unemployment, religion, crime, welfare, racism, gun ownership, politics, science, religion, terrorism and even ebola, that dispel the myths and reveal the truth behind “conventional wisdom” so you’ll never have to suffer through anyone pulling numbers out of their (or somebody else’s) asses again!
Why you need it
Isn’t it frustrating to witness someone pulling numbers out of his or her ass to back up a point that’s obviously based on pure conjecture, speculation and emotion? Pundits, politicians, pollsters, private citizens and even presidents do it! And while you may not get the chance to challenge your local politician with the truth and the facts of the matter, you can use it to have some impact on the people in your immediate circles! Carry it around with you, and when the next dinner party, family gathering or water cooler conversation comes around, you’ll have the real numbers and facts to stop the madness and win every argument!
What you get
From immigration and welfare to extinctions of endangered species on earth, these sorts of topics come up in conversation every day!
• What’s the truth and actual numbers for immigration?
• Who’s really committing the crimes?
• What are the real unemployment figures?
• Have there been previous ebola outbreaks in the US?
• What Americans believe about gay marriage?
• How much are we spending on veteran care? …just the facts of the matter!
• How the US compares with developed nations!
• How the US compares with 3rd world nations!
• “Hot topic” poll numbers
• Plus a few predictions based on the trends