What if your source of income did not depend on your actual physical location? As it suggests, a nomadpreneur is an individual whose income strategy allows him or her the ability to generate income (make money) while also having the freedom to travel (maintain mobility)–regardless of where he or she happens to be in the world! In this guide, I’ll share the motivation, methods and mindset as well as specific details of the income strategies I and others use to achieve and sustain what I call "the untethered lifestyle." "You’ll learn or discover:
• Why escape might be the sanest act you ever commit
• How to nomadize your current job
• Proven strategies for making money overseas
• Whether to be "location-free" or "location-bound"
• Profiles of folks who’ve found nomadpreneuring success
• Products, websites, apps and communities to help you
• PLUS: Travel jobs for the nomad-minded non-preneur
• Travel, accommodation, immigration, safety & survival tips, AND What to do if you run out of money!
Physical or Digital? Read this before you order ANY book!The Power of the Paperback!:
Digital books (pdfs/ebooks for Kindle/Nook e-readers) are convenient, but they do not have mass. They do not have the same power a physical book has to continuously transmit information via the senses of sight, touch, hearing (e.g., the sound of pages turning, and even smell). In other words, the paperback sitting on your shelf will continue to communicate and influence you even after you\'ve read it! (And, it's also much easier to share with others!)
"How to become a nomadpreneur" is not just a title. It's a question to ask and a challenge you should be exploring every day if your goal is freedom and mobility as well as passive income. It's a reminder you'll see and hear each time you glance at your shelf!
There are no reviews yet.